The most advanced machinery and equipment are employed to produce customer's specified products:
Latest billet casting and homogenizing plant complete with on-line degassing, hot-pot facilities.
- Extrusion presses with the latest support equipment.
- Full natural and color anodizing lines.
- High precision CNC wire-cut, EDM and Machine Centre facilities that's linked to a special CAD-CAM programme.
- An emission spectrometer, ultrasonic test and electronic microscope equipment to ensure metal composition and integrity.
- One (1) unit of 30 metric tonnes hydraulically tilting Holding Furnace for greater control of melt temperature hence increasing product quality, productivity and ensuring maximum safety operation in casting.
- Wagstaff AirSlipTM Air Casting Process Mold which able to produce high quality billets having shallow molten metal sump with a thin-shelled, uniform grained composition that is beneficial to the extrusion process.
- Three (3) units of Vertical Direct Chilled, with Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) help drive the hydraulic casting lines from Australia using the latest technology.
- Three (3) units of 35 metric tonnes Homogenising Ovens with Two (2) units of Air Cooling Booth to ensure both optimum mechanical properties and higher extrudability are achievable.
- Three (3) units of in-line Desgasser to remove dissolved hydrogen in molten aluminium hence increasing the billets quality.
- Six (6) units of Automatic Billet Sawing Machines to shorten the cutting process and thus ensure speedier delivery of products, Billets with higher dimensions can be sawn at the same precision and quality.
OUR HIGH QUALITY HOMOGENIZED BILLETS ARE AVAILABLE IN:
- AA1000 SERIES
- AA3000 SERIES
- AA6063, AA6061 AA6060, AA6351, AA6082, AA7000 SERIES
- (Other allays are available upon request)